Saturday 31 December 2011

Best of 2011

I only began this little blog in July 2011, and I think it's the best project I've taken on this year.
It forces me to reflect on our family accomplishments, and highlight the fun and human tales of our family adventure. 
It keeps me positive. 
And, perhaps most importantly, it keeps me feeling connected.

I'm so glad you've been reading along and leaving comments from time to time.

I think most of you are family and friends, but the circle might have grown a wee bit. 
And, if so, welcome to my crazy version of reality!

So, here is a recap of the most popular blog posts YOU'VE read this year.
... 5
So beginning the top 5 countdown, you've clicked on my experience begin duct taped to the wall a record number of times! 
Thanks, for supporting your Fly on the Wall.

... 4
The girls' first day of school took the 4th most popular position.

... 3
Our visit in Edmonton, when Eli's brother's family-- by some wonderful  and lucky twist of fate-- was able to join us for a whole day of Family Fun was the third most popular post.  It was a highlight of our year, too.
... 2
Nana's Acadian Meat Pies was my second most read blog post.
Mmmm.... I don't blame you one bit!

... 1
Celebrating my Nana was the most read blog post I've created this year. 
You've collectively clicked on it over 200 times! 
I think she would have been so touched that so many of you wanted to read about her life.

Now, most people clicked on our adventures as we travelled across the country from Halifax to Yellowknife. 

It really has been our biggest family adventure yet.
UPDATE!!
I have created a NEW PAGE which is always at the top of the blog called Yellowknife or Bust
You can click on this tab, and I have collected all of the posts about our two-week trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Shannon and Eli! Hope 2012 will bring all things wonderful to you and your girls. May your journey through life continue to bring you happiness and joy!

MM

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy it Shannon, glad Nana made the top 2 spots too! Happy New Year!! -Monique

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...