Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Lobster Song and Dance

Some days are just funnier than others.
I was picking through some photos today, and I found these from the day I returned from New Brunswick in November. 
You will remember that I picked up some lobster in Halifax before boarding the plane.

And, they had to overnight in the restaurant fridge in Calgary when I was delayed.

And, then, Eli and Gramma enjoyed an East Coast luxury in the North.

Eli cooked them in the garage (with the door opened ever so slightly), so as not to lobsterize the smell of the house. 
Oh, and making up words makes me feel powerful. 
You can use lobsterize any time. 
Think of me.
Poor lobster.  I know the Atlantic Ocean is cold, but they weren't prepared...

And, I'm not sure that it was the cold that actually concerned them.  Check out the video:
 
The girls welcomed them with this Lobster Song and Dance... just because.

My girls crack me up.

I bought them each a stuffed lobster, which are permanent fixtures with their collection of beloved toys. 

And, they proudly tell everyone that they are from Halifax.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...