Thursday 10 November 2011

When Miss A is Quiet

I do like it when it's quiet in my house.

But, sometimes, it's TOO quiet, if you know what I mean.

Then, I get up to seek out my daughters.
Yesterday, I found Miss A at my make-up mirror. 
She was very quiet, and very focused. 
She was also very silly. 
"Lemmie see!  Lemmie see!!  I see my picture!!" 
Tonight, I found Miss A back at the mirror. 
She was so proud of herself.  She applied two full samples of MAC foundation. 
And, she found my eye shadow.  It's blue.  And, it's pretty much all gone.  She didn't pay attention to the "eye" part of "eye make-up.  She was liberal and thorough.
"Triangle!" 
This is just before her bath to wash it all off. 
It's a good thing she's so friggin' cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I don't see anything cute about that face.... Gorgeous maybe... but definitely not cute... xo. Nanny.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Gracie's "quiet" time consists of taking off her diaper and running gleefully :)

Very cute :)

XO Kel

Anonymous said...

Kathryn did the same to my play makeup set back on th epine flat - ask Mom to show you the pictures! Good thing she was cute too! Actually - little miss A looks a lot like her Auntie Kathryn!

xo Auntie Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...