Tuesday 8 November 2011

Another Loop Around the Sun

It's my birthday, today.
Eli and the girls got me a cake.  It's chocolate. 
Let me explain the cake candles.  There were no "3's" in Yellowknife today, so Eli got me 2 + 1 tens and 2 ones for 32.  Isn't that just perfect?? 
Eli also splurged on these beautiful hand-crafted Northern slippers.
Aren't they beautiful?

And, I am getting a wide-angle lens for my camera.  I'm all set up for photographing the aurora borealis now!

One lucky lady.  Yes, I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cozy moccasins.... and your Birthday Cake really looks scrumptious....!!!! Love you, Mom xo.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful slippers! Sorry we missed you 3x yesterday!!!!! Birthday hugs and wishes coming your way :) I'll mail the parcel in a couple days, just waiting for pay day ;) Ahh, to have 2 incomes again!! Haha

Enjoy that wide angle lense!!!!

XO Kelli

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...