Friday 28 December 2012

Still Laughing

Seven years ago, Eli and I made the best decision ever... and we're still laughing about it!
We got married following a great big nor' easter in Miramichi  with 90 cm of snow,
celebrating with our family and friends

During the wedding rehearsal, I started to laugh. 
During the vows, I belly laughed. 
I tried to pull myself together, but it didn't really work... 
Seven years later, our happy little family is still laughing it up big time! 

After all, laughing keeps you warm.
We're happy, healthy and super lucky to have all that we have.

Like parkas and down-filled mittens.

Happy anniversary, Eli. 
Our wedding day was the best party and a great day in our history together.

I'd do it all over again.

3 comments:

KareBear said...

Congratulations, Shannon & Eli..........wishing you both many more years of 'laughter' & happiness & good times!!! :) :) :) :)

K & R
xo

KareBear said...

Oh......and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! xo

K & R

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Will always remember your wedding story!

In the joy of living in love!

MM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...