Wednesday 31 October 2012

My Classroom Pumpkins

I told you that I would show you my classroom pumpkins.  We PAINTED them this year!

It was the best decision I ever made... carving pumpkins with a large group of kids is hard work!

This is our black alphabet pumpkin. 
We melted crayon on this white pumpkin with my hairdryer! 
Totally gross looking.  The kids loved it!! 
The blue one is our number and shapes pumpkin.

It was really nice... I invited some Big Kids in French Immersion to come work with my Kinders, and they helped them with practicing the letter, number and shape names in French, which was really great.  Colours, too!
And this is our crazy one!! 
The black one also had the crayon treatment! 
And, we put the kids' handprints all over this one, with the help of a parent volunteer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...