Thursday 16 August 2012

School Supply Shopping

I love school supplies.

My girls do, too.

We've got school on the mind, since the girls have been "helping" me as I set up the classroom and clean all of the toys and learning materials (I'm a germ freak, what can I say?).

This morning, after breakfast, we packed up to go to Staples to take in Teacher Appreciation Day, and to get the girls their school supplies.
As the girls were getting in the car, I passed them their supply lists, which were in their report card envelopes in June, and happily have photos of everything on the list, so the girls could follow along. 
Once we arrived, the girls consulted their lists.

Not surprisingly, they wanted to get everything in order, so we did. 
And, as we went, they each got to check the items off their own list.
We got things for my classroom after the girls had everything on their lists.

Have you gone back to school shopping yet?

Are you as excited as the girls?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...