Wednesday 30 May 2012

Five Years Ago

Five years ago, this is what I looked like, the evening of May 30th.
I could not really see my feet, and definitely not the tops of my legs.  
The morning of May 31st, 2007, Eli and I drove to the IWK to meet our littlest Little Girl for the first time while our 11 month old baby girl, Miss G slept in at our home in Hammonds Plains with Nanny and Papa. 
This is the last picture of me pregnant... I had been pregnant for almost 19 months straight at this point!

(The girls are 11 and a half months apart in case you are scratching your head.) 
Happy birthday, Miss A! 
We are as joyful to see you every morning as we were on that special morning five years ago. 
Our family became a family of four that day, and it was pretty awesome.
Watch out!

My baby girl is five today, and will be for a whole year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 5!!! Wow...I remember visiting you shortly afterwards...so crazy :)
Hope you are celebrating all weekend long...and into the next birthday :)
-mw

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...