Tuesday 24 April 2012

Happy Earth Day!

Yesterday, when the girls came home, I had a new craft supply for them to explore to celebrate Earth Day.

Window markers!!

Complete with window-friendly stickers and templates... I'm not sure who is more excited-- me or the girls.
I mean, really?  Who doesn't love the idea of a big empty window for your blank canvas?

Crayola rocks!!

The girls had HOURS of fun drawing and tracing, and admiring how the beautiful sun makes the Earth look oh-so-beautiful outside the window. 

I would totally recommend these window markers to my teacher buddies and parent-friends...

HELLO!? 
Can you say,
Awesome way to practice
...printing?
...spelling?
...dictée?
...drawing?
At preschool, Miss A made this Earth Day caterpillar out of a reused egg carton.

She actually left without her caterpillar, but her teacher, Mme. C, chased us down to reunite Miss A with her caterpillar.

She was so proud! 
In Kindergarten, Miss G made the Earth with her very awesome and involved teacher, Mrs. F.

I actually found the whole Kindergarten class with Mrs. F in the school kitchen (seriously, the school kitchen had me drooling when I first toured the school... it has four full kitchen stations!).

She's an awesome teacher, and bakes with the students a few times each month.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...