Saturday 7 January 2012

In Our House

Things just seem to happen when our girls are around in the house.

For example, earlier this week, after school, all was quiet in the house.

Which of course made me wonder what the girls were up to. 

Miss G was in the garage with Eli and the snowmobile.
Miss A was doing this behind the closed bathroom door. 
My cousin, Nicole's eldest daughter picked out this hare door holder for us for our wedding. 
I love it, and he is prominently displayed in the house.
Clearly, the girls love him too.
The very next day, Miss G had a go with him, and he was beautified all over again! 
In our house, the girls love to snuggle. 
And, snuggling Daddy in the big chair while watching Barbie Princess Charm School is the BEST!
In our house, Eli has trained Miss G to make the coffee.
Aside from pouring in the boiling hot water, she can do it all, and LOVES to make coffee for company.

In our house, we have LOADS of the girls' artwork.
So, today, I spent some of the afternoon taking pictures of the art pieces with my camera on a tripod, so I can digitalize them, and put their art on proper display with a digital photo frame.

I left to take a break for the picture taking, and went to the kitchen.

When I came back, there were some new mysterious photos on my camera.

Gee, I wonder who took them...




Miss G found this old pictures of Eli and me at a Halloween party years ago, and long before kids. 
I'm dressed as a fallen angel and Eli is dressed as a devil.
Miss G thinks that Eli is the nutcracker (because of the fake goatee and moustache), and that I am Clara.
I haven't told her differently.
She can't figure out why the nutcracker is wearing ears, though. 
She also can't figure out why my hair is so short.
Clearly, this picture was important enough to her to take a picture of.
This one cracks me up.
It's like a mug shot.




What's up in your house?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny... little "A" you are sooo silly... you are always up to something. You must be a blast in Play-school...!!! Good job making coffee little"G"...you can make some for Papa soon....xxx. Love, Nanny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...